Thursday, September 11, 2008

Urbanspoon is my hero

It took me awhile to find something I wanted to explore. All the practical, work-related categories contained a tool I already knew or used as a top 3, so I didn't think it was necessary to explore an alternative for something I'm currently happy with (and that obviously makes the grade).
Then I found Urbanfood. I've only lived here for a little over a year, and it embarrasses me to no end that I just don't know of many places t eat. We have several places we like, and occasionally we try somewhere new, but the breakdown by neighborhood or type of food is really nice on this site. I think I'll be referring to it frequently.
I doubt it has much use in the library, unless we get a question about a good place to eat, but for personal use, I'm on board.

No comments: