Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm a sandbox fan from way back

I love the sandbox feature. I think it's a great way to allow people to get used to manipulating wikis before they have to worry about "hurting" anything. Plus, it's just fun to play around, and it's a good way to learn about the others involved in the wiki. For example, I'm apparently one of many House, MD fans in JPL. :)

I found it easy to use. The tool bar makes editing no more difficult than it is in Word or Outlook, so I can't complain about it. I didn't choose to alter my fonts or colors, but I think that would definitely add spice and excitement to the otherwise bland wiki-style that is rather common. Of course, I like that it looks like a wiki and not a crazy web page, but there's nothing wrong with a little pizazz!

No comments: