Thursday, September 11, 2008

Google Vs Zoho


I've used Google Docs & Spreadsheets for about 2 years now, since I was always back and forth between work and home computers, taking my work with me. I really like the convenience of it, and I found it very easy to use. My gmail even gives the option on all attachments to open using Google docs so I could have a copy of whatever I needed instead of having to dig through my email to find it later.

 

I'd never used Zoho write before. It has a lot more features than Google, like the invoices and the notebook. However, I just went back to review Google for an accurate comparison, and it has a form creator, which I think is a nice feature. However, I do love the tabs at the top of Zoho here, allowing me to quickly navigate through multiple documents! 

 

I'll probably continue to use Google for my online doc needs, but I'll keep Zoho in mind in case I hit a project that Google can't seem to handle to my satisfaction. It's always nice to have a backup plan!

No comments: